R360’s Health, Wellness, & Longevity Circle is actively pursuing longevity through preventative care, scientific exploration, and investments, with a focus on pushing the limits of human lifespan.
Article highlights include:
- R360, a club for the ultra-rich with a $100 million net worth minimum, focuses on wellness and longevity.
- Led by Peter Fioretti, the group aims for preventative care to maintain health and extend lifespans.
- Fioretti, at 63, reversed his cardiac age by 25 years through lifestyle changes and aspires to live to 120 with full faculties.
- R360's Wellness and Longevity Circle explores scientific approaches, touring biotech labs and studying anti-aging research.
- Members have access to top experts, including a "scientific ambassador," Professor David Sinclair of Harvard's anti-aging lab.
- Some members independently invest in anti-aging endeavors, such as apps monitoring health, stem cell research, and deep meditation.
- The group acknowledges potential scams in the longevity industry, conducts thorough research, and is selective in its investments.
Read Full Article
Disclosure: R360 is not an investment adviser. Information provided within is for educational purposes only and should not be construed, nor is intended to be, investment advice or a recommendation to invest in any types of securities. R360’s views are subject to change at any point without notice. No investment decision should be made based solely on the content herein and only a financial professional should be engaged for providing investment advice and recommendations. Past performance is not an indication of future returns.